Sunday, September 16, 2012

Tie Dye - Halloween

Della from I Brake For Stamps has some great new stamps from Rick St. Dennis...this one is called Ichabod.  I colored him with copics.  He is sooo cute.  There are so many new stamps in the store, be sure to check them out.

I used a TJ Newsletter (January 2004) called Tye Dyed Filters.  This is such a fun and easy technique.  I can't wait to do more.  I also used the tried and true "out of the nestie box" which I usually do on all my cards.  This allows more of my backgrounds to show.



I am off to do more cards (hopefully some Christmas ones).  Have a crafty day and thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful card Tricia, awesome coloring on your focal image! Saw your card on TJ Group!

    Shell~Alaska♥
    http://akstamping.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete