Pages

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Morphed Twinkling H20's - IBFS

I was so excited to be able to use this new stamp I got from I Brake for Stamps.  I have lots more backgrounds that I can't wait to use it with.  This is a simple card I make using the Twinkling H20's technique, however I added the black on top.  I like the way the twinkling h20's gives it a watercolor look but I reallly wanted the stamp to be hightlighted so I stamped black ink over it.  I like the way it came out.

Sentiment is from Stampin Up!  Papers are from Stampin Up!, Gina K Designs and Paper Temptress.

Hope to have more this week as I have so many new stamps to play with...Hope work is SLOW....:)

Have a great night and Happy Crafting.
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Love it!! I like the black stamp on the top, made the flowers really stand out.

    ReplyDelete

© The Passionate Stamper. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig