Saturday, March 3, 2012

Exciting News - Design Team Member - IBFS

WOW, I have some very exciting news.  I have been invited to join the I Brake For Stamps design team.  What an honor.  I am so very excited as I have not been on a design team before.  This winter I was invited to participate in the Rick Dennis exclusive stamp blog hop as a guest and it was thrilling.  I loved every minute of it.

That being said, I was inspired to create this card with, of course, the IBFS small peacock stamp.  I combined a new and old technique from the technique junkies newsletter.  The techniques are Marbled Smoosh (Bonus 2006 CD) and Random Coloring (This month).  I used Stampin Up! markers on the stamp and on the background.  What fun and easy techniques for a stunning card.

I also used the 2 Stampin Up! markers to watercolor my flowers and used Stampin Up! cardstock so that everything would match!!!

The colors are my favorite and reminded me of spring...so I decided to make it into a Mother's Day card.

Hope you enjoy it and Happy Creating!


3 comments:

  1. How exciting- you will make wonderful cards with the IBFS images. This background is fabulous- and I love the pretty flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! The card is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is lovely and congrats on your DT position :)

    ReplyDelete