Pages

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Metallic Bands with a Twist - Fred She Said

This is my twist on an old favorite from October 2006 Technique Junkie Newsletter.  I watched a video on StampTV that used embossing powder to create a twist on the Metallic Bands technique.  I used distress inks on the background. 

The image is from Fred She Said colored with copic markers.  I learned a new technique from the Color Me Creative Class 5.  I used layering to make the roses deeper in color.  I love this technique and can't wait to use it more.

TFL

SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Gorgeous colors! The background is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tricia, this is gorgeous. I LOVE that background.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely take. On the TJ technique.
    Carol

    ReplyDelete

© The Passionate Stamper. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig