Friday, December 23, 2011

Christmas Gift Card - Dustin PIke

I created this gift card (go to Stamp TV for directions...how easy was that) for my son from my mom. Gina K Designs has a great video on how to do it as well as all the measurements.  Have already made 5 of them...woo hoo.

The mouse is from Dustin Pike and I am entering it into his challenge "Anything but a card".  As long as you use one of their images you can play along...won't you join me?  I colored him with copics and a new technique I learned in my Color Me Creative workshop for creating watercolor backgrounds with copics.

I used the out of the box nestie technique from the TJ Newsletter.  I hope to be making some more cards in my upcoming vacation...here's hoping for snow in VT and lots of time to craft.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!!!



TFL

6 comments:

  1. How cute is this Tricia... I'm sure both Grandma and Grandson will love it. Thanks for joining us at "Pike's Playground" this week.
    Holiday Hugz,
    Gramma

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute and what a cute image to use.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute stamp. Love the colors. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute and what a great idea. I will have to try one of these soon. Thanks for playing at "Pike's Playground" this week. I hope you join us again very soon.

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great idea, looks fab. Thanks for playing at "Pike's Playground" this week

    ReplyDelete