Pages

Friday, September 30, 2011

Christmas Card - Wet Stencil - House Mouse Design

I used Stampin Up! watercolor crayons with my Dreamweaver stencil to create this Wet Stencil background.  This is one of my favorite TJ technique. 



The house mouse image is colored with copics.  It's hard to see but I used Crystal Effects on the ornaments to give them a little sparkle.

I used spellbinders to cut the image and the sentiment label.  Sentiment is from Stampin Up!

I am entering this into the House Mouse Designs Challenge...join me...

TFL
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. I LOVE THIS adorable IMAGE. FAB and it must be so sparkly IRL. THAT DP is colorful and so FUN! Thanks so much for playing along with us at House-mouse & Friends Monday Challenge. Good luck with the draw. We hope to see you joining us again next time!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cute image lovely DPs very creative piece of work..

    thanks for sharing at HM & Friends monday chall this time.

    smiles Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW....this is fantastic! Great colors! Thanks for joining us this week for our Sparkly challenge on House Mouse & Friends Monday Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you did the background, looks like Christmas lights! That stamp is so cute, and you colored it beautifully. Thanks for sharing and joining us at the House Mouse and Friends Monday challenge.

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my!! Your technique looks amazing!! LOVE the swirl of colors and your image is so very sweet of course! ;) Thanks so much for playing along with us at House Mouse & Friends! I hope you will join us again! HUGS - Vicki HM&F designer

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow !! this is fabulous ! the image is adorable ,, that goes without saying really, lol, and the background you made is stunning !! beautiful colours and effect :-)

    thanks for joining us on the HM&F Monday Challenge :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for joining House Mouse. This is so cute.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x
    House Mouse GD for September

    ReplyDelete

© The Passionate Stamper. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig