Pages

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Back to Back - Mos Digital Pencil

I did this card for my one of my childhood best friends.  She is so sweet and I hope she has a wonderful birthday celebration.

Coincidentally, Mo's digital pencil challenge is called "Celebration", so it will be entered into that challenge.

Onto the card details, the technique called "Back to Back" from this months TJ newsletter.  I used distress inks (tumbled glass, broken china & black soot). 

I colored Mo's image with copics.  I colored the ribbon with a yellow copic marker.  The celebrate tag is from spellbinders which I cut, embossed and airbrushed ...

TFL


SHARE:

4 comments

  1. This is a great card. I love the background technique and your coloring is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous background and what a fun image. Wonderful shading and coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tricia!! So glad we were able to sort out the 'puter glitch so we can leave you comments for this delightful card you've created. Your friend will surely cherish this masterpiece...and it will definitely bring a smile to her face!! Thanks so much for joining is for Mo's 100th challenge celebration! Hugs. Pat Frank

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute! I love the paper and the way you've placed the image! Thanks for joining us in Mo's 100th Challenge celebration, and good luck in the draw!

    ReplyDelete

© The Passionate Stamper. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig