Pages

Thursday, May 19, 2011

TTT Antique Wallpaper - Mos Digital Stamp



Here is a birthday card I made for my good friend. I love the digi from Mo's Digital Pencil. I used the Thursday Try That Technique Antique Wallpaper. I decided if you are going to go Antique Wallpaper, why not go all out with it :) I also used the out of the nestie box which like the original out of the box I love and use often.



I colored the image with copics (of course LOL)...and I used a little glimmer glaze on her dress. The prima flowers were colord with brillance reinkers and distress inks. Perfect pearls on the circle and I used some green stickles on my leaves for a little more bling...I used a little diamond glaze on the rose to make it looks like dew drops...



TFL



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Passionate Stamper. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig