Pages

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Fathers Day - Glimmer Press

I made this Fathers Day card using an image from Karens Doodles colored with copics.

The background with all the colors is called Glimmer Press and it is from the Technique Junkies CD...Emboss or Die...this is THE Best CD as it gives you so many ideas on how to use your tools in unique ways.

I added a little Glimmer Glaze to his shirt and the grill. I am not sure which grandfather/dad will get this one but I sure liked how it come out.

I am entering this in to Karen's Challenge Blog for the Bold and Bright challenge

TFL



SHARE:

1 comment

  1. This is a great card!Lovely colouring!
    Thank you for joining Karen`s Doodles this week and good luck!

    Hugs,Kari :)

    ReplyDelete

© The Passionate Stamper. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig