Pages

Sunday, June 22, 2014

Take Me To Paris

I just love this Saturated Canary stamp "Denise"...I think about coloring her in all different ways, hair colors, backgrounds...she is so much fun.

So today I decided to color her up with the no line technique (Krista includes a no line coloring image along with a regular digi image).  The Eiffel Tower is a digital stamp from Make It Crafty.  Zoe has so many cool backgrounds to use with all your stamps.  I masked her off and airbrushed behind her

I used this weeks technique of the week from the Technique Junkies Newsletter called Sponged Ombre Watercolors.  This is a fun and easy technique.

Here are the details on my card...



Stamps:  Saturated Canary, Tim Holtz Stampers Anonymous, Stampabilities, Gina K Design (sentiment), Make it crafty (Eiffel Tower)

Die Cuts:  Spellbinders, Quikutz

Copics:  Skin: E04, E11, E21, E00, E000, R20  Lips:  R35, 37, 39 Eyes: G09, 14, 12, copic liner  Hair:  E09, E08, YR18, YR14 Clothes: B97, 95, 93, 91 (purse: B93, 91) C00, 01, 02 V17, 15, 12, 000 Boots: C9, 7, 5, 3

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a crafty day!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Passionate Stamper. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig