Saturday, May 10, 2014

Mothers Day Card

Today I have a Mother's Day card to share with you.  I created this pop out card with a stamp set by Melanie Muenchinger.  I watched her video on StampTV and created this card.  I love this stamp set and love this new way to use it, I think I need to make more of them.  I colored the basket and the roses with copics (see colors below). 
 
I used the rose to create the background.  I embossed them and then airbrushed the background with my copic airbrush.  I just love the pop out card.  The sentiment is from Inkadinkadoo.
 
I am entering this card into the following challenge:
 

 
 
 
Copics Used
Basket E50, E51, E53, E55
Roses:  R81, R83, R85, R89
Leaves:  YG03, YG67, TG63
 
 
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment