Pages

Thursday, January 23, 2014

You...Are Better Than Chocolate

Hi there,

Well it's been a while since I have had time to spend some quality me time in my craft room.  We ran a huge fundraiser for my friend Raquel this past weekend and I didn't realize how much time it takes to coordinate one.  We did great and raised quite a bit for her family and the mounting medical bills.  They are moving her to NH from Cambridge MA for additional rehabilitation.  She suffered 3 aneurisms.  She is still not where she needs to be but making progress each day however small.  We are still praying hard for her recovery.

Anywho, on to my Valentine's project.  I am entering this into 3 challenges this week.

Doodle Pantry - anything goes
CMC Classroom - Texture

 
 
I colored this Doodle Pantry image with copics.  Background papers are from Gina K Designs.
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. What a gorgeous card!!! Your coloring is amazing!!!
    Thanks for joining us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an amazing thing to do for your friend - fundraisers are incredibly hard work, but knowing how much it helps the patient & family makes it worthwhile.
    Love the purples on your card - and now I want chocolates for breakfast ;) Thanks for coming to play at Tuesday Morning Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not into Valentines Day, so I'll just take the chocolate! LOL I love this. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  4. very nice job! Thank you for joining us at CMC
    Hugs
    Michele

    ReplyDelete

© The Passionate Stamper. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig