Pages

Thursday, November 21, 2013

Happy Birthday Nana

Nana is turning 87 next week and I made this funny birthday card for her.

I just love this little monster that I picked up from Susanna's Custom Art and Card Design.  It's a digi (my favorite).  I colored her with copics.  I used my copics and a stencil on the background (learned from my creative background class).  I love how it gives a little something to the image. The sentiment is from Gina K Designs.

The background was done using the TJ Newsletter technique called Distressed Spritzing (with a little twist).

 
Here is an up close and personal of the image.
 
 
 
 
Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have a crafty day!


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Passionate Stamper. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig