Sunday, September 8, 2013

Happy Grandparents Day!

I created this card for my husbands Nana.  She really likes monkeys.  I had these digital stamps from Doodle Dragon Designs and thought they would be perfect. 

The card is from the Technique Junkies Fancy Folds and Motion CD called "Short Graduated Accordion".

Here is what it looks like opened up!


 
 
I am taking a new class over at the Color Me Creative classroom called Creative Backgrounds. I have done a marbleized background on each of the images.  Here are some up close pictures.  Hopefully you can see it on these scans. They are really beautiful IRL.
 
 
 
 
 
Nana really liked the card and I really enjoyed this new technique. 
 
Thanks for stopping by today and hope you have a crafty Sunday!
 
Tricia
 
  

2 comments:

  1. These images are just perfect for this card. So cute and colored perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These images are just perfect for this card. So cute and colored perfectly!

    ReplyDelete