Monday, May 6, 2013

Zumba Girl

Well, hello again.  I am back and so excited to share my project today.  I am a Zumba follower.  Sometime ago I asked Krista from Saturated Canary if she had any plans to make a Zumba girl stamp and VOILA she did.  I love, love, love her.  I can't wait to give this card to my Zumba instructor, Marianela.  

This is another of the TJ newsletter awesome and easy techniques that happens to be featured in the Try That Technique for this week, Copic Color Double Embossing.  

I colored her with copics and cut her out with my Out of the Box technique.  Purple is one of my favorite colors and I just love it paired with yellow. 



I just bought a compressor so that I can do more of these backgrounds without having to pay for compressed air which can get expensive.  I love it and I hope to have more to show you.

Thank you so much for stopping by and have a crafty day!

No comments:

Post a Comment