Happy Thursday! Hopefully you are excited as I am about the weekend. I can't wait for tomorrow to be over. I am hoping to finish up the home improvement projects that have been consuming my life and my house this weekend. I need to clean the house and then spend some quality time in my craft room.
I got this great digistamp from Make It Crafty. I love her. I colored her with copics. I wanted to practice my dreds from my "All About Hair" class I took with Suzanne Dean in September. I love the colors. I used a technique from the Technique Junkies Newsletter called "Wet Stencil". It is a favorite of mine because it is so easy and fun to do. The watercolor crayons are from Stampin Up!.
I am entering this in the CMC Copic Challenge "A Touch Of Red".
Thanks for stopping by and have a crafty day!


What a groovy card! Love it. Great background and I love the peace signs. Thanks for joining us at the CMC Copic Challenge.
ReplyDelete