Another Halloween sweet image from Chelsea Le Designs at I Brake For Stamps. This cute little witch is called Sweet Little Witch Cammy.
I will get right to the juicy card details. I colored Cammy with copics. I used a couple of techniques from the TJ newsletter called Out of the Nestie box (which I use on most of my projects) and the cuttlebug highlights technique. I used a new cuttlebug folder to emboss the tree behind Cammy. I cut my bat and cat out of with my cricut (paper doll cartridge). I didn't even know they were in there but thanks to my Gypsy I was able to search for them and bingo, there they were. I cut them out of black cored'inations cardstock and sanded them so the features really popped. I cut the swirls with my new sizzix dies. The cardstock is from Gina K Designs. I added distress inks to Cammy's moon.
Well, I better get off to work, thanks so much for stopping by and stay tuned. Have a crafty day!


No comments
Post a Comment