Hi Bloggers!
Thanks for joining the TJ Design Team BLOG HOP celebration for
our brand new TJ Newsletter technique CD 'Artistic Effects'. We
are so excited to be able to showcase the new techniques on this CD for you.
The
CD contains 24 brand new tutorials plus 16 techniques from the TJ archives.
The CD contains 40 tutorials using Gelatos, Goosebumps, irRESISTible
Sprays, Distress Stains and Gesso -- so many fun mediums to give your
projects the artistic touch. All 40 tutorials are in step-by-step pdf
format - compatible for Macs and PCs alike. All the tutorials are
printable to 8-1/2” x 11” paper.
Now here is how you get your own!!!
The cost of the CD is 14.95. Get your copy by following this link. http://www.techniquejunkies.com/artistic-effects-cd.html
You
should have arrived here from Ann's blog. She always make some really cool projects. I always look forward to seeing her work.
All these techniques were so easy and fun, I know I now have a whole new bunch of techniques to use for all occasions. Thank you Pat for an amazing CD...as always.
Thanks
so much for stopping by to see me and participating in our HOP. Don't
forget to stop by and see the amazing projects that Beth
has created for your enjoyment.
In case you get lost, here is a list of all our wonderful designers.
Tricia O'Bin (that's me)
Have a Crafty Day!




Great cards, Tricia. This new CD has some fantastic new techniques.
ReplyDeleteVery cool cards! Love your backgrounds with the various techniques!
ReplyDeleteYou are making it difficult not to order the cd. Great projects
ReplyDeleteLovely work Tricia. Great techniques. yellowfawnlily@yahoo.ca
ReplyDeleteThanks for the inspiration! Neat cards.
ReplyDeleteLovely work Tricia. I do love how you can take the same technique and come up with something so terribly different and exciting.
ReplyDeleteWell, you succeeded again to amaze me with your talent. You got so many made. They are all gorgeous my friend.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful cards Tricia! I love the cute little baby feet on the first card- and the texture. Your colors and images are awesome!
ReplyDeleteLove the born to be wild! Great image and so cool!
ReplyDeleteThese cards are so artistic and wonderful. I love your color choices and images for each one. Well done, and thank you for your unique ability to take techniques to another level.
ReplyDeleteVery nice, artistic cards. I like your twist on these tqs.
ReplyDelete