I got my new MechAnimals stamps from Susanna Loves Stamps...
I couldn't wait to get it inky. I used the AI Foil technique from the technique junkies newsletter. I have been taking more classes with the CMC Copic Classroom...this one is called Creative Backgrounds. It shows you how to make cool backgrounds for your images. I used my copic airbrush and my stencil on the background behind my Special Delivery stamp. I used the no-line coloring technique to color my parrot.
Challenges:
Hoping to make some more as I have both collections...Oh me oh my!
Hope you have a crafty day!

I love it!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card!! So pretty! Thank you for playing along with the CMC Copic Challenge!
ReplyDeleteA wonderful fusion of colours on both the image and background Tricia, thanks so much for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations challenge this month.
ReplyDeleteB x
Love the bright colors on your parrot! Thanks for playing with us at Color Me Creative.
ReplyDeleteCathy xx
I love the background on this card, it's so cool! Thanks for joining in with us at Stamping Sensations this month. Maddy x
ReplyDelete