This one is for my Uncle George who loves old Fords. He just restored this 1955 Ford Crown Victoria.
Here is a picture of his car.
The sentiment is from Doodle Pantry. The stencil is from Kite. I used it to create the background with the copic stencil technique from the technique junkies newsletter. The car is colored with copics (of course!). I used distress inks to antique the edges. I love the cogs so much that I am putting them on EVERYTHING...It makes me happy. I used some Gina K Design red paper for the matting along with one of the border stamps to create the lace in between the sentiment and the car.
I am waiting for a picture of my Uncle Bob's card so I can make his birthday card. Hopefully will have it soon.
TTFN...hope you have a crafty day!
Tricia


I love the card! Where did the car stamp come from? With a hubby and 3 sons who all love their cars, this one would be great!
ReplyDeleteGot my driver's license in one just like this but 2-tone green and w/o the continental kit on rear bumper! Loved that car - Dad let me trade it in to get 59 Ford Galaxie 2-door Hardtop in Geranium pink & white! Boy, I'd love to meet Uncle George! He and I could swap some good old Ford stories and pictures - always been a Ford Female and my Dad's only "son" - ha - he didn't have another kid but me and I loved being my Dad's mechanic helper! Nelda in TN
ReplyDeleteI love this stamp, too. Is it digi or rubber? Where could I find it?
ReplyDelete