I am back from my beach vacation and wow it was Hot, Hot, Hot! I am happy to be in the air conditioning. It has been extremely humid here in New England. I enjoyed going to VT with my hubby this weekend and it was nice and cool at 68 degrees.
My friend Pete's birthday was a couple of weeks ago. I made him a card with a firebird (his favorite) coloring page that I found on the internet. I used the TJ Newsletter technique copic stencils and out of the box. The sentiment is from Stampin Up! I love the way it came out. I colored it with copics. I used my distress inks on the outside of the card.
Stay tuned, I have my husbands birthday card tomorrow. I hope he likes his card. Thanks for stopping by and have a crafty day!
Tricia

No comments
Post a Comment