I just love scrapbooking, card making and paper crafts of all kinds. I am now playing with my new obsession, quilling...more to come on that.
I used some old photos (from high school..I know you can tell by the hair) and some relatively new ones from the last couple of years. Two of my friends I have known for over 20 years and my sister-in-law who married my brother just over ten years. She has become one of my best friends and a sister to me. I love these ladies.
Here are the details of my layout.
I like to change my pictures to black and white when they have a lot of different colors in them so that I can use whatever I like for background papers without having to worry about them clashing.
I used my cricut cartridge to create the title "Friends". The cartridge is called Candy Font. I added some white liquid pears to various spots on the letters to make them more interesting. The sentiment under the Three Friends stamp is from Gina K Designs. I cut the swirls with my cuttlebug using some sizzix swirls that I recently bought and added some liquid pearls to those as well. I love the sweet simplistic layout and embellishments so that my friends and I really stand out! Funny how the ladies in the stamps kinda resemble my ladies.
Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you have a crafty day!!


Awesome page! LOVE that hair!
ReplyDelete