Pages

Sunday, July 8, 2012

Technique Strips - Saturated Canary

I got these great new digi stamps from Saturated Canary and could not wait to color them.. I colored this sweet little yoga girl for my friend who loves Yoga...me, I don't see why but to each his own :) I am a Zumba  Girl myself...anywho...




I colored her with copics and used the new TJ Newsletter technique "Technique Strips"...oh how great it is to use some of my left over techniques...too many to name and I didn't mark them all so I am clueless :) I cut her scalloped oval from the strips and the label at the bottom which I embossed with a sentiment from my stamp set from Gina K designs.  I used bling around her and on the tag.

I am entering her into the Saturated Canary challenge "Bling It On".  Thanks for looking..have a great day!
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Im a zumba girl too. Love your card and i love this image from krista. I have her too. Lol. Beautiful coloring

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it!! very zen:). your coloring is so great!!!...

    i can't do zumba:). bought myself a video and tried it one night. there is a big mirror in my room-- i looked so awful-- i couldn't stop laughing:)!!!!
    i am trying to get into the yoga thing. it's a little foreign, but at least i don't look like a moron doing it:p.

    Thanks for entering the SC Bling it On Challenge:)!!
    So happy to have you!

    xx
    Krista

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful card tricia, I love the colours on the dp...so wish I could zumba but I fall over just walking!!! romfl!!!
    Thank you so much for sharing it with us over on the sc challenge blog
    hugs Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete

© The Passionate Stamper. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig