Here is a stamp from Susanna's Custom Art and Card Design called Sunny Eyes. I ordered this stamp set and I have been itching to get into my craft room and get it inky...YEAH today was the day.
I picked this purple/teal paper to go with her. I just absolutely love everything about her. I got to practice my copic hair and folds techniques.
I used my spellbinders and added some sakura sparkle to her suns, belt, shoes and wings. I added crystal effects to her dress. The flowers were a free gift from SCACD called Maya Road that I colored with my Distress Ink Pads along with Dazzling Diamonds glimmer mist.
I did the cuttlebug highlights technique with my new peacock cuttlebug folder and my distress inks.
I am entering this into the Sketch Saturday challenge.
Thanks for stopping by!

Super nice card!!!!! Cute stamp!
ReplyDeleteOh Tricia, this is beautiful. The colors you selected to use are just wonderful together and so pretty. What a WONDERFUL creation! Looooooooooooooooooooooooooove it!
ReplyDeleteHi Tricia
ReplyDeleteYour color choices are Fab!!! Love the layout esp. the way you used the folder :D
Hearts and Hugs
Susana
Tricia these are my favorite colors used together. You did a fab job with the coloring and layout. GORGEOUS !!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Dianne
Very pretty card!!Wonderful job!
ReplyDeleteStunning card on the stamp and colors. :)
ReplyDeleteppc training
WOW! this is stunning Tricia, love your amazing colouring. Thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday.
ReplyDeleteDonna x