This is a sweet graduation card that I did for my niece Ashley who is graduating this year. Her school colors are red and white.
The hats are Studio G clear stamps. The large diploma and sentiment are from Doodle Pantry. I colored the ribbon with copics.
The background is the wet stencil technique from the TJ Newsletter (one of my very fav's) with a twist. Instead of using the watercolor crayons, I used the bard door distress ink pad from Ranger. I love how it came out.
I am also entering this into 2 challenges:
Doodle Pantry - DPDC19
Stampalot Challenge - Monocromatic
Thanks for Looking...have a great week!

A very smart creation Tricia.
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for joining our Monochromatic theme at Stampalot Challenge this month, good luck and hope to see you again.
B x
Brilliant card for a grad! Thanks for joining us at Sir Stampalot this month.
ReplyDeletePinky
Wow, this looks great - what a fab technique. Thank you for sharing with us at Sir Stampalot this month.
ReplyDeleteClare x
Fab Entry, thanks for joining Sir Stampalot’s challenge, Good luck.
ReplyDeleteHappy crafting
Tracy x
Lovely entry for our Monochromatic challenge
ReplyDeletethanks for joining us at Sir Stampalot this month and good luck!
Hugs
Francesca
Love your distressed ink background, looks great and makes for a wonderful backdrop for the sentiment. Thanks for joining us the Doodle Pantry Digital Challenge #19, hope to see next month!!
ReplyDeleteAwesome grad card. Thanks for joining us for the Doodle Pantry digi challenge.
ReplyDelete