
I did this card for the Digi Darla Mothers Day Flowers Challenge.
I used the Digi Darla freebie colored with copics. The background is the marbelized pastel technique (oldie but goodie from 2004). I used some of my favorite glimmer glaze on the flowers and my liquid pearls. I popped the flowers after I did my out of the box to make more room to see the beautiful background.
TFL
This card is SO very lovely! The marveling is a wonderful background. Great coloring,too. Thanks for playing in our challenge. So glad you did! :-)
ReplyDeletethis card is beautiful! the background marbling is awesome and what brilliant coloring! xo
ReplyDeleteDon't miss your added bonus prize from DigiDarla! Shoot an email to DigiDarla(@)gmail(dot)com with info on where we can send your prize info. :)
ReplyDeleteXX, DigiDarla
Hello Tricia, Congratulations for winning the Top 3 award on the Digi Darla Challenge!
ReplyDelete