
I am starting to do my christmas cards. I have about 60 to do for Christmas so hopefully I will get some great techniques used and have a bunch of fun doing them instead of it feeling like a chore a month before they need to go out.
That being said I tried the Pointillism technique that Diana Enns and Beth Norman of the Technique Junkies newsletter put out there this week. It looked different and as usual...so easy!
This is a Tilda that I colored for my copics coloring class for our folds technique. I sparkled her and the background up with some stickles. All of the recent techniques I have posted also included the tried and true out of the box. I just love this technique because you can cut down your images to really show off the background...
Once again, thanks for looking and all your wonderful comments!
Your card is beautiful. Saw this on the TJ group. I love how you used your colours. Thanks for playing in this week's challenge.
ReplyDelete