Sunday, December 28, 2014

You blow my mind!

I have lots of cards that I made for Christmas and otherwise that I have clearly been neglecting to post on my blog.  I will try to show those as soon as I can.

New years resolution (AGAIN) is to be better at uploading to my blog and pinterest. 

Here is a card I made for a challenge over at Kit and Clowder classrooms.  I am taking a new class called animals.  I am practicing how to do fish right now.  I love this technique, it is so cool.

I used copic markers to color this digi stamp from Susanas Custom Art and Card Design.  The card stock and ribbon are from Gina K Designs.  The bubbles were cut out with quikutz.  I created a background using Technique Junkies Newsletter 2004 technique called Bubble Backgrounds.

Colors used:  E15, YR14, YR07, Y15, Y11 (Fish); C01, BG000, B000, B0000, Colorless Blender (background)



Challenges: Kit & Clowder - Animals

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a crafty day!

No comments:

Post a Comment