Pages

Tuesday, September 30, 2014

TECHNIQUE JUNKIES BLOG HOP - NEW STENCIL CD!


The Technique Junkies Newsletter design team has another fabulous hop for you!  Pat and the talented design team have so many inspirational projects to share with you from the BRAND NEW CD - Sensational Stencils.  This newest edition to the Technique Junkies Specialty CD family includes 40 techniques.  So break out your stencils and play along!  
The CD page is HERE:
http://techniquejunkies.com/sensational-stencils-cd.html

The Table of Contents is here:
http://techniquejunkies.com/CD_indexes/1Sensational_Stencils_Index.pdf

You should have arrived here from Judy’s blog.  She is so creative. I just love her creations. 

I am showcasing 3 different techniques.  I love this CD SO much I couldn't stop creating...
Card 1 & 2 - Alcohol Stencil Technique
Stamp:  Saturated Canary
I colored this adorable Saturated Canary Stamp with copics.  I added some embellishments I cut out with my Silhouette.  I just love that saying...it is soooo true.  This card is going to a co-worker of my mom's who is going through chemotherapy.
 

Leaf and sentiment cut from my Silhouette.


 Card 3 - Distressed Removal
Stamp:  Cloud9
I love this cool retro stencil ...Tip:  I found that using Matte Coated cardstock works best.
 
Your next stop is Ann’s blog.  You know she has something special...she always does.
Here is a list of all of our designers in case you get lost. 
 
Tricia O’Bin - that's me
 
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. Tricia - Your cards are great! Love the Silhouette one. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tricia, you have some great cards,but the green one is absolutely my favourite! I can see you had some fun with the stencils.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tricia your cards are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful cards- and I love all three- the SC image and the sentiment- perfect for your friend! Love the idea of the leaf cut out- awesome inspiration! Love the cool stencil on the third card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving all three of your cards- the stencil CD is so much fun! he SC card is very special and I am sure will be greatly appreciated. The colors are amazing! Loving the idea of the technique on the leaf- that is so awesome! And, the stencil on the third card- love that too- great work as always!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome. I love your Saturated Canary cards as you know. The stencil bg turned out nice, and I love how you cut your one bg into a leaf. Very unique.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous! Love all the different technique backgrounds you've created here!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tricia, your coloring never ceases to amaze me. Awesome cards!

    ReplyDelete

© The Passionate Stamper. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig