Saturday, July 12, 2014

Happy Graduation Amanda!!!

Tomorrow is my girlfriends' daughters' graduation party tomorrow.  She graduated from UNH this year.  WOW, how time flies.  I wanted to make her a card to celebrate.
 
Here is what I came up with.  Papers are from Gina K Designs.  The image from Saturated Canary "Graduation Girl 2012" is colored with copics.  Sentiment is from Stampin Up!, 2014 & Congratulations stamps are from Gina K Designs.
 
I used distress inks to distress the doily and the sentiment.  I used a technique junkies newsletter technique from October 2011 called Double Emboss and Cut on the matts for her and the sentiment inside.  I love the look of it...gives so much texture.

 
I scraplifted the design from http://jenniferds.blogspot.com/
I saw it on google images and just loved it.  Thanks Jennifer...hope you don't mind.

 
Die cuts are from Memory Box and Spellbinders. 
I cut the leaves out of Paper Temptress metallic paper.



I quilled the roses, leaves and lilies. 

 
I am practicing my skin, hair and clothing coloring. 
I am taking coloring classes with Alyce at Kit and Clowder.

 
 
 
Hope you like my card and please stop by again.  Hoping to get my mixed media mojo on and share some new stuff I have been working on.  I hope you have a crafty weekend!
 
 

1 comment: