Saturday, March 22, 2014

Spring has Sprung

Well, I am here is VT enjoying another snowstorm...my husband and I will be snowmobiling until the trails close on April 15.  This is the first time in a long time...love it!

Anywho, onto today's card.  I am using a really fun spring stamp from I Brake For Stamps. (Sentiment stamp is from Penny Black). The papers are from Gina K Designs.  I cut out the swirls with my Sizzix dies.  I added some bling with my Sakura Glitter Pen...my fav!

I had some inspiration (in the shower...which happens more than you think)...I decided to color the birdhouse as if it was made out of wood with my copics.  The stamp is open and allows for you to have some creative license.  I really love how it came out...just like I imagined!


I hope you like today's project, join me tomorrow for some more inspiration.

Have a great day!

Tricia

2 comments:

  1. Love this card. Great stamp!! Beautiful coloring,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card and amazing coloring of the image. Love the birdhouse too - looks so realistic.

    ReplyDelete