Monday, October 14, 2013

Susanna Loves Stamps - AI Foil

I got my new MechAnimals stamps from Susanna Loves Stamps...
 
I couldn't wait to get it inky.  I used the AI Foil technique from the technique junkies newsletter.  I have been taking more classes with the CMC Copic Classroom...this one is called Creative Backgrounds.  It shows you how to make cool backgrounds for your images.  I used my copic airbrush and my stencil on the background behind my Special Delivery stamp.  I used the no-line coloring technique to color my parrot.
 
Challenges: 
 
 
Hoping to make some more as I have both collections...Oh me oh my!
 
Hope you have a crafty day!
 


5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card!! So pretty! Thank you for playing along with the CMC Copic Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wonderful fusion of colours on both the image and background Tricia, thanks so much for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations challenge this month.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the bright colors on your parrot! Thanks for playing with us at Color Me Creative.
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the background on this card, it's so cool! Thanks for joining in with us at Stamping Sensations this month. Maddy x

    ReplyDelete