Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Steam Punk Art

Here is another card made with my new stamps from Susana Loves Stamps, MechAnimals.  I loved this Octopus. 

I decided to color him with copics and used one of my new found techniques from the Color Me Classroom creative backgrounds on how to create a water background.  LOVE IT~!!  It matched perfectly with my technique junkies "Bubble Backgrounds"... The die is also from Susanna.  I painted it with distress paints.

I am going to enter this one into the Sir Stamp A lot - All creatures great and small again :)

 
Here is a close up of the Octopus...
 
 


Hope you like it, I know I do!

Here's hoping you have a crafty day!

Tricia

1 comment:

  1. Oh I love this, great take on our theme and a fabulous octopus. Your bubble backgrounds is bubblicious :-)) thanks for joining in with us at Stamping Sensations this month. Maddy x

    ReplyDelete