Sunday, September 1, 2013

Crafting Basket with Distressed Rainbow Strips

Happy Sunday!  Well the weather has been wonderful for this labor day weekend.  I actually have taken a couple of extra days off as well.  Unfortunately came down with a cold on Friday.  Hit me like a ton of bricks.  Luckily I spent most of yesterday in my craft room catching up on some upcoming projects that you will be luckily enough to see over the next couple of weeks.

Anyway, let's get on with today's project. 

I used the technique junkies technique called "Distressed Rainbow Strips".  The basket and craft goodies is from Gina K Designs, the checkered background is from Impression Obsession and the sentiment is from Mark's Finest Papers. 

I used the same distress inks that I used on the background to color the craft basket.  I like using my distress inks as watercolors, it takes some time and patience but it is well worth it.  I like when my projects color coordinate. 

 
 
Hope you have a happy and safe holiday weekend.  Have a crafty day!
 
Tricia

1 comment: