Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Faux Silk Designer Paper

This weeks technique of the week is from this months issue called "Faux Silk Designer Paper".

I used some designer paper from My Minds Eye.  I sprayed it with Heidi Swapp gold color shine.  I wish you could see the shimmer IRL.

The focal image is a Hibiscus flower from I Brake For Stamps.  My father-in-law has a few of these around his home in Florida.  I tried to make this card as manly as possible.  I colored the flower using the no line coloring technique.

I stamped the image with angel pink memento ink and colored it with copics (YR24, Y19, Y15, Y11, Y000' R29, R22, R20, YG17, YG63, YG13, YG00, B01).    I airbrushed around the flower with my copic airbrush.



Thank you for stopping by and have a crafty day!!!

2 comments:

  1. This is stunning! Beautifully colored too - love the no stamp lines technique.

    ReplyDelete