Pages

Saturday, March 16, 2013

A little grumpy

I colored this cute paper shelter image called "a little grumpy" when I was on vacation and I just love her.  She doesn't look so grumpy to me.  I colored her with my copics and used my "out of the box" tj newsletter technique.  I love this technique because it gets rid of some of the background and allows the focal image to stand out more as well as allowing more of the background to show which is a very nice bonus.

The four squares were made from one background technique called cling pearls also from the tj newsletter.  I was really happy with the results as they are so vibrant IRL.  I have another one I working on but not sure when it will be done.  I have some easter cards for my nephews to do as well.    So thank you so much for stopping by and I hope you have a crafty day.

Tricia

SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Generally speaking, there are several main techniques made
    use of by data mining software: clustering, distinction, regression and association approaches.
    Approach human resource professionals and companies and ask
    what skills and qualities they look for in staff and be able to tick all the
    boxes before applying. One particular of the primary regions within the
    mining market in
    Australia which has observed the fantastic boost in the
    employment of ladies is dump trucking.

    ReplyDelete

© The Passionate Stamper. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig