Saturday, January 12, 2013

Happy Birthday Dad!

My dad's 63rd birthday was on January 10. We are going to dinner tonight so i finished up his birthday card. He really loves classic cars and I love this digi stamp that I found at Paper Garden.

I used a couple of different techniques from the technique junkies newsletter, out of the box, pulled color and drywall distress. I colored the truck with copics. The roses are colored with faded jeans distress ink. I mixed the distress ink with water and perfect pearls mixed in a spray bottle. I used a Stampin Up! punch to make the corners. I also added hardware from Stampin Up! That I colored with copic refills to match the truck. The blue cardstock is from Gina K Designs.

The inside of the card reads "No matter your age...you'll always be a classic".

Hope you have a crafty day!

Tricia

No comments:

Post a Comment