Pages

Sunday, January 20, 2013

Friends

I recently did a scrapbook layout of my best friends for my guest spot on the Technique Junkies Newsletter.  I used the technique "Line Pop".  The stamps are from I Brake For Stamps called Three Friends and Girls Night Out.  I know the scrapbookers out there will get lots of use out of these as they are great for layouts and cards for your girlfriends.

I just love scrapbooking, card making and paper crafts of all kinds.  I am now playing with my new obsession, quilling...more to come on that.

  I used some old photos (from high school..I know you can tell by the hair) and some relatively new ones from the last couple of years.  Two of my friends I have known for over 20 years and my sister-in-law who married my brother just over ten years.  She has become one of my best friends and a sister to me.  I love these ladies.

Here are the details of my layout.

I like to change my pictures to black and white when they have a lot of different colors in them so that I can use whatever I like for background papers without having to worry about them clashing.

I used my cricut cartridge to create the title "Friends".  The cartridge is called Candy Font.  I added some white liquid pears to various spots on the letters to make them more interesting.  The sentiment under the Three Friends stamp is from Gina K Designs.  I cut the swirls with my cuttlebug using some sizzix swirls that I recently bought and added some liquid pearls to those as well.  I love the sweet simplistic layout and embellishments so that my friends and I really stand out!  Funny how the ladies in the stamps kinda resemble my ladies. 

 
Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you have a crafty day!!
SHARE:

1 comment

© The Passionate Stamper. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig