Pages

Saturday, November 3, 2012

Zombie Girl

Hello friends.  Hope you are all doing well after the horrific Hurricane Sandy.  We fared pretty well in New Hampshire, however we did lose power for 5 days.  We purchased a generator a few years ago and it has been worth its weight in gold ... it has over 300 hours of use.  He is trying to talk me into a bigger and better one now...ugh...LOL.  My heart goes out to everyone in NY and NJ and all of the other areas affected by the storm.  

Onto the details of my card.  I made this card for my Zumba Instructor who dressed up in a cute outfit for Halloween and it reminded me of this sweet zombie stamp from Saturated Canary.  I colored her with copics.  I got these great white paper flowers that are so easy to color with my copic airbrush or other sprays that are cool.  I just got my new color shine sprays from Heidi Swapp. I love them. They are so shiny.  This is so much shinier IRL. The background and the flowers were sprayed with them.

I used the cuttlebug highlights and out of the die techniques from the TJ Newsletter.  I cut the spiderweb with my Cricut.  
  


Thanks for stopping by and have a crafty day!

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Passionate Stamper. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig