Pages

Monday, August 1, 2011

Popped Embossing - Distress Inks - Magnolia

I am still working on my Christmas Cards and I am enjoying working with my new coloring medium...Distress Inks. 

The background is from the new August edition of the TJ Newsletter...another great edition ladies.  I used the same distress inks (black soot, fired brick, tattered rose, vintage photo and peeled paint.  I colored Tilda with these distress inks.  I stippled the background green (because I accidentally got some red on my white...oh well).  I blended the fired brick on the scalloped oval background so all the colors went together.

The poinsetta is a doohickey die and clear leaves are both from magnolia.

Thanks for looking..have a wonderful evening.


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Passionate Stamper. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig