Pages

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Easter Cards For Everyone


Today I got to spend some time in my craft room. My 16 year old is out gallavanting with his friends. Not sure if I will ever get used to having time on my hands, other than keeping my hubby occupied LOL.

I used a new stamp that I got from Hambo Sstamps. I made this for my niece who loves penguins. I colored her with copic markers. The background is a TJ Newsletter technique from 2009 called Wet Stecil. I also used the out of the nestie box from the Emboss or Die CD. I used a stipple brush with distress inks around her.

I love the liquid pearls that I recently bought to try.























This card is for my nephew. The digi stamp is from Dustin Pike colored with copics. The background is another technique from Technique Junkies called Glimmer Mist watercolors. I used the Martha Stewart edger to die cut around the card. I saw one of the other Junkies do this to their card and I loved it.




This card is for another one my nephews. The digi stamp is another from Dustin Pike colored with copics. It is done with the wet stencil technique. I added a bit of crystal effects to the chicks to give them a big of bling.



And last but not least this one if for my son. It's a house mouse stamp. I love these cute stamps. I colored with copics and added crystal effects on some of the jelly beans. The background is called bingo blast and it is a fun technique.






That's all for now...thanks for taking a look.

SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Each one is so different from the other. Beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am always in awe of your fabulous eye for color! Great techniques on all of them- love the little extra's like Crystal Effects!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These cards a fabulous! I love your coloring and the images. Great layouts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i think his ear is pink, amazing card in any case!

    ReplyDelete

© The Passionate Stamper. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig