Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Try That Technique Thursday - Penciled Twinks (Feb 2008)

My husband and I spent our February vacation in VT last week. I was sick and couldn't do much snowmobiling or crafting. On Wednesday I finally got off the couch and went down to my craft area in the basement to dive into my just one card that I had to send off the next day.

I also created 13 cards for my swap with my friend Joy. I still have to take a picture of them and post them another time as they are still up in VT. See we live in NH and we spend every weekend in VT to snowmobile in the winter. I leave my supplies in VT so that I can spend my time, while I am not snowmobiling, crafting. Well, work has been slow (of course, me without my supplies) so I purchased just a couple of things so I could play today.

So onto the point of the post - the try that technique thursday challenge. Last Thursday's challenge was to use the Penciled Twinks technique from the February 2008 newsletter. Here is my card. It also includes the marbled smooch technique from the 4th edition CD. It is one of my favorites. I took a picture from the side so you could see the shine.



No comments:

Post a Comment