Monday, December 27, 2010

ATCs for Juliet



Here are some ATCs I did from the current TJ Newsletter. I also found some that I did last year around this time.

This set is done with the Pencil Resist technique. I used prismacolor pencils with odorless turpenoid. The background is done with distress ink pads.






These are the ones I found in my stash. These are done with the Acetate Sparkle technique from the 2005 newsletter. You can really see the sparkle irl...


1 comment:

  1. These are all stunning! I love the rich color you achieved, and hope to put them all in the hands of desrving artists!

    ReplyDelete