Saturday, June 26, 2010

Pointillism - Tilda


I am starting to do my christmas cards. I have about 60 to do for Christmas so hopefully I will get some great techniques used and have a bunch of fun doing them instead of it feeling like a chore a month before they need to go out.


That being said I tried the Pointillism technique that Diana Enns and Beth Norman of the Technique Junkies newsletter put out there this week. It looked different and as usual...so easy!


This is a Tilda that I colored for my copics coloring class for our folds technique. I sparkled her and the background up with some stickles. All of the recent techniques I have posted also included the tried and true out of the box. I just love this technique because you can cut down your images to really show off the background...


Once again, thanks for looking and all your wonderful comments!

1 comment:

  1. Your card is beautiful. Saw this on the TJ group. I love how you used your colours. Thanks for playing in this week's challenge.

    ReplyDelete