Saturday, February 20, 2010

Designed2Delight - Teapot Cheer


Here is my card for this weeks digi freebie from Designed2Delight - Teapot Cheer. Click on the link on the right to find out how to play.


I used the TJ techniques from the most recent newsletter (pierced patterns) as well as my new FAVORITE (for today :) ) AI Float from the June 08 newsletter. What an amazingly quite and easy technique with very little supplies needed to go a long way. I can't wait to do more cards with this technique.


I used my copic markers to color and my bow easy for the bow. Hope you like it...thanks for looking.




3 comments:

  1. Delightful card- I love the new TJ technique, and love your colors! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is brlliant how you used the piercing, and the colors in your image really pull out the colors in the background - gorgeous work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE the way you colored this, and the way you created the steam! Awesome card!

    ReplyDelete